Sunday, January 25, 2009

My New Hobby

I inherited my brother's Canon 40D camera this Christmas.

I picked up photography in high school, but I had a point-and-shoot.

But now I have a good camera with a good lens so I'm taking lots of photos. Portraiture is my favorite style of photography.

This is my brother. He is reading some things about the camera. He was teaching me the ins and outs of it.

But this is the kind of thing that I wanna do.
Spontaneous and candid portraiture.

But it's hard to get people who don't mind having their picture taken. And you can't be sneaky about it when the camera is so big, so it's hard to take pictures secretly.


But that's the way it goes. And I'm gonna have lots of fun with my new hobby.

If you wanna see what I've done or keep up with my photos you can check out them here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/keatontips/

No comments: